Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Realization of Happiness

Recently, There are certain question that bothers me a lot.

why should I always feel pity on myself?
Why do I always depend myself with others?
Why should sunk myself into loneliness?

A Good friend advice me,"why not try doing it on your own and try not to depend on others?" it really made me realize of things. During the time that I still seek for the happiness, I always felt sad and lonely but reflecting on your own made you realize the right things to do.

I always thank that friend for giving me such a good advice up to now, I'm starting to realize how great and happy my life is. I realize that depending yourself to others will make yourself sad and lonely in the future.'


MICH ROGENE CLERIGO- super thank you...and now I am starting to build a new "HAPPINESS" in life...I am very thankful that you are my friend and giving me advice in times that I have a BIGGGOO problem. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment