Sunday, March 28, 2010

For Kevin Woo. :))))

Dearest Kevin Woo. :)

If you already read my Fan letter to you well this is it kekeke. :))
I know my fan letter is kinda in rush ahahaha...

Well the first time I heard U-kiss will be coming to phil. I really didn't know anything about you guys but when I saw your vid at youtube dress up like a girl and during the tap dance i became interested about you kekekeke. You made me ROFL.(please send my regards to kang ho dong and tell him next time don't give us a hint ahhahaha)

Your first day is also a blast, It is also my first time to hear your other songs like "Not young" and "Talk to me" btw, I also went to sm megamall but i didn't get a chance to get your autographs or to say hi....but God is good...I got a chance to see you up close and talk for a second at SM north edsa. So you really like dried mangoes huh hahaha I'm gonna give you some again when you comeback for your concert on May29...Of course I'm going to watch that since you and your group(Ukiss) gave me a hint why should I watch your concert...1st. Your songs are GOOOOOD...2nd. Its gonna be a blast... and Last. All of you has a cool and pleasant personality....keep it up. :)))

haha next time I'm gonna cook some banana cues(deep fried bananas with carmelized sugar...) for you guys hahaha i read it online you like banana cues from manila hahaha.....You must try to ride a jeepney next time... there's a lot of things you should try here in the philippines haha. snorkling, foods, etc. by the way who among your members who was left at the megamall and you need to go back to fetch him...haha just heard from a taxcab driver hohoho...


yikess running out of words....i have many things on my mind i want to share with you but seems my eyes are shutting.... ok i'll continue this tom. :)))


( I know i'm kinda rude to ask you to read this [and I know your might and might not read this but im still hoping] but I really didn't get a chance to try to wrote a letter for you because its hard to write on my place I'am standing hehehhe....)


to be continued.... :)))


P.S. I want to say sorry to you because I know my english is not that good and i felt like i became rude because despite of your busy schedule I ask you to read this.... :'(
P.S.2(<---crazy me) are you hurt? seeing or watching the fancams at youtube... some of the fans tap your shoulder when you enter at your mall tour...please take care of your health and body too....

with much love kathi to be continued...( other fans don't hate me )
with much

No comments:

Post a Comment