Monday, March 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHE!!!

CHE AND KATH
Mar.28 
  Grabe napaka-rush Saturday for us, 'cause me and my cousin sched to have a manicure in the salon then we just bought a gift for my cousin on that day. On our way back home from mall, Me and Grace even conclude a plan if both us been left...

Here are some pics during Che's Birthday:


Reunion of JIKAR

Cheska, Mom, Lola, Che and Tita Elena

Tita Rosanna rocks at this picture..


okay my March 28 what really happen on my march 28 i woke up I think 10...then by 12 I go straight to Sm to have my nails done...

Che's House...Im pretty busy when I was in their house, I making a videos for che[i didnt finish at home so I brought my papitop on their house to finish the vid]. 



[SLUGGISH MODE.]




I LOVE CHE!!! Happy BIRTHDAY couz...




No comments:

Post a Comment