Monday, September 7, 2009

MY first step to college


MY FIRST SEM IS THE BEST

It's been awhile since I open my blog haha.maybe because of school or maybe the major reason is my password. dang i almost forgot my
password.


Last June when class starts I met my college friends.
I thought it will be for a year but my teacher says that we'll be together just this sem.
huhu. How I wish, my friends and I has the same college cours
e
but now I'm really enjoying and spending my college life to the fullest.





Meet my friends:

MY KATH TWIN
Many things in common
Same 4 letters in our first name
We love to laugh, talk about stuffs etc.
-BS ACCOUNTANCY

Dhanica
My food-buddy.
The "matakaw" in our barkada
She really loves to eat
my laughing buddy
-BS NURSING


MARI
My Rob-Buddy
My Sensational Friend
She love to sing
[pm me if you want to hear her version of before i let you go]
-BS HRM

Jhowna
MY Ate #1
haha like a big sister to me
She gave me advice how to deal with things
or based on her experience
The best cracked-laugh among my friends
TAKE NOTE: when she laugh haha don't be suprised she have gestures for it
-BSBA major in: Marketing



Mich
MY Ate #2
haha like Jhowna she's a big sister to me
She gave me advice how to deal with things
or based on her experience
Can't forget her front roll during PE class
I dunno why i laughed on her small gestures or moves.
-BsTourism
Khaye
My gangsta-kikay sis
haha whatsup nigga
whatcha diggin
haha we always laugh every filipino time maybe because that's bonding moment
-BS Accountancy

Via
my first friend at SPUM haha
my first date among my friends
haha food that i discovered from her is the
jamaican patty
She's a good photographer
-AB MassCom



wiii. tired anyway enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment